The Legend of Tobimaru
A downloadable game for Windows
The Legend of Tobimaru is a retro-style platformer fighting game with metroidvania elements that sees you playing a determined fighter who sets out to gain special powers that he can use to protect his clan in future battles.
This demo showcases some of the features that have been implemented for this alpha. To name a few: drop shadows, crushing rocks, hidden areas, a weather system, doors that are opened by obtaining multiple keys. Although it's not so visible, we have done a tremendous amount of polish, in terms of coding, art, level design, and combat system.
The game will tell you what buttons to press to do various moves. But here's how to play the game.
Current Status: Alpha
|Published||Jun 09, 2018|
|Genre||Platformer, Action, Fighting|
|Made with||Unity, Adobe Photoshop, Pyxel Edit|
|Tags||2D, combos, Metroidvania, Ninja, Pixel Art, Retro, Singleplayer|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
|Links||Homepage, Steam Greenlight, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube|
Unzip the file, and double-click on demo.exe to launch the game. No need to install anything.
Xbox gamepad is strongly recommended to play this game.
- More polished and fun version (0.5.0) available!48 days ago
- Destructible rocks with new effect56 days ago
- New demo build packed with new stuff has been uploaded64 days ago
- New Feature: Currency & Merchants68 days ago
- Input Queue for Combo Moves71 days ago
- Attack Animations and Visual Effects - Reworked74 days ago